Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net> on 2013/03/01 08:01:58 UTC

Re: Is there any generic Maven code generator?

The following is not going to really help you, but I just wanted to point
out that a plugin was recently initiated at mojo (still in the sandbox)
dedicated to templating (called templating-maven-plugin).
It's currently only supporting Maven sources filtering, but the plan is to
support different templating engines like velocity or mustache for example.

Cheers

Posted by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well I guess, I will eventually whip up such a plugin myself, cause I really need to cleanup quite a code-generation mess.
Eventually based upon the GraniteDS libs, as does the Flexmojos plugin.

Chris