Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> on 2008/01/02 23:13:32 UTC

Low-hanging fruit in 2.2.x/STATUS

A gentle reminder, the mod_deflate and mod_dav backports aren't
marked as showstoppers, but fix serious bugs.  The mod_deflate
proposal seems to me particularly low-hanging fruit.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/

Re: Low-hanging fruit in 2.2.x/STATUS

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
On Jan 2, 2008, at 5:13 PM, Nick Kew wrote:

> A gentle reminder, the mod_deflate and mod_dav backports aren't
> marked as showstoppers, but fix serious bugs.  The mod_deflate
> proposal seems to me particularly low-hanging fruit.

FWIW, I didn't tag simply because I also considered these
candidates for inclusion... did some v. rough testing
last night; more today.