Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Christopher Smith <ch...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/30 00:51:47 UTC

3.0.8 release?

Is there a planned timeline for 3.0.8? I'm running into some shiny new
problems (including a VerifyError!), but I know there have been a lot
of updates to the areas of the compiler that I'm hammering, so if the
3.0.8 release is happening in the near future, I'll try to work around
in the meantime and see how it goes then.

Re: 3.0.8 release?

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
We are very much overdue for a new release. I have some tweaks needed for
the current build process to accommodate the bintray sunset situation and
expect to do a new release once that is done, hopefully by the end of next
week at the latest but earlier if things go well.

Cheers, Paul.