Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Marc G. Fournier" <sc...@hub.org> on 2004/11/29 19:46:50 UTC

autolearn=unavailable ... ?

I know its working, since I can see the data updating in the database, and
some log entries are reported as =spam, =ham and =no ... but what is
=unavailable?

----

Re: autolearn=unavailable ... ?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 02:46:50PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> I know its working, since I can see the data updating in the database, and
> some log entries are reported as =spam, =ham and =no ... but what is
> =unavailable?

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AutolearningNotWorking

Has some information, but "unavailable" means "run with -D and it'll tell
you". :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
: I'm about to learn myself perl6 (after using perl5 for some time).

 I'm also trying to learn perl6 after using perl5 for some time.  :-)
              -- Larry Wall in <20...@wall.org>