Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ankita Agarwal <an...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/11 06:24:43 UTC

Need help regarding Jackrabbit-Filevault:Vault-validation

Hi,

We want to integrate the vault-validation bundle to validate packages.

Whilst using it we were facing some missing dependencies issues even after
adding all the other required bundles (probably those dependencies are not
exported by corresponding bundles). Is it not supposed to be used as a
bundle? We have seen it used only in maven-plugins.

Could you please guide us? Are we missing something?

[1] - https://jackrabbit.apache.org/filevault/validation.html

Thanks,
Ankita

Re: Need help regarding Jackrabbit-Filevault:Vault-validation

Posted by Deepak Varshney <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Konrad,
Logged an issue for the same
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRVLT-576 .
Please have a look.

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 at 15:05, Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> This bundle requires some imports from JCR2SPI which are by default not
> exported through the according bundle:
> https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit/blob/2f780bb9584460a9289a80da694c9c2598653b8a/jackrabbit-jcr2spi/pom.xml#L44
>
> In addition it requires FileVault Core Bundle in the newest version
> For the former it would make sense to open an issue with Jackrabbit to see
> why only some packages are exported in OSGi containers.
>
> The jcr2spi classes are used in FileVault validation to build a mock
> repository context (e.g. for nodetype validation)
> Konrad
>

> On 11. Dec 2021, at 07:24, Ankita Agarwal <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We want to integrate the vault-validation bundle to validate packages.
>
> Whilst using it we were facing some missing dependencies issues even after
> adding all the other required bundles (probably those dependencies are not
> exported by corresponding bundles). Is it not supposed to be used as a
> bundle? We have seen it used only in maven-plugins.
>
> Could you please guide us? Are we missing something?
>
> [1] - https://jackrabbit.apache.org/filevault/validation.html
>
> Thanks,
> Ankita
>
> <Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 6.36.12 PM.png>

Deepak Varshney
+91 - 9650306705

Re: Need help regarding Jackrabbit-Filevault:Vault-validation

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Hi,
This bundle requires some imports from JCR2SPI which are by default not exported through the according bundle: https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit/blob/2f780bb9584460a9289a80da694c9c2598653b8a/jackrabbit-jcr2spi/pom.xml#L44 <https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit/blob/2f780bb9584460a9289a80da694c9c2598653b8a/jackrabbit-jcr2spi/pom.xml#L44>