Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aleksander Akerø <so...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/29 11:22:06 UTC

[SOLR 3.5] QueryResponseWriter

Hi!

So I've decided try out Solr 3.5.0.

What I have done this far is basicly just to copy the /example/solr
folder, install the webapp .war file in a tomcat instance and start up.

At first I complained about the VelocityResponseWriter, so i created a
/lib folder in /$SOLR_HOME and added the velocity jar from dist. That
seemed to take care of the VRW error.

But now I get an "NoClassDefFoundError" wich sais something about
QueryResponseWriter. So I guess I'm missing this one too then? But I
have a feeling that this should be a part of the solr core jar?

Maybe someone could explain this for me?