Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Larissa Zanoni <la...@blockfreight.com> on 2018/08/15 04:44:56 UTC

Tagging GL Accounts Entry

GL entries structure could be customized with the EntityEngine.xml so that we
could, in fact, add one or more 'tags' to each GL entry?

--
Sent from: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-User-f135036.html

Re: Tagging GL Accounts Entry

Posted by deepak nigam <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Larissa,

By 'customizing GL entries structure' I am assuming that you want to make
changes in the 'GlAccount' and related tables. For that case, to
customize the structure of a table you need to make changes in
'*-entitymodel.xml' file which contains its definition. For example, to
customize 'GlAccount' table, refer the file accounting-entitymodel.xml.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Nigam