Posted to user@roller.apache.org by sedat ciftci <se...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/19 21:13:21 UTC

is email address of a user in roller unique?

Hello,

  It looks like the email address is a unique field
for roller users (in
org.apache.roller.pojos.UserData). However, I can add
more than one user with the same email address. What
can be the problem?
  My system:
  Roller 3.1
  Tomcat 5.5.20
  MySQL 4.1.18

 Thanks,
  Sedat

It's here! Your new message!

Re: is email address of a user in roller unique?

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
I believe the hibernate property only controls DDL generation via Hibernate
tools.  We do our own DDL.  This indicates that we are missing a unique
constraint on this column; it is a bug.

--a.