Posted to user@flink.apache.org by 魏子涵 <wz...@163.com> on 2020/08/05 07:57:15 UTC

The bytecode of the class does not match the source code

Hi, everyone:
      I found  the 【org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmaster.slotpool.SlotPoolImpl】 class in【flink-runtime_2.11-1.11.1.jar】does not match the source code. Is it a problem we need to fix(if it is, what should we do)? or just let it go?

Re: The bytecode of the class does not match the source code

Posted by Jake <ft...@qq.com>.
hi 魏子涵

Idea decompiled code is not match java source code, you can download java source code in idea.

/Volumes/work/maven_repository/org/apache/flink/flink-runtime_2.11/1.10.1/flink-runtime_2.11-1.10.1-sources.jar!/org/apache/flink/runtime/jobmaster/slotpool/SlotPoolImpl.java

Jake

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Well of course these differ; on the left you have the decompiled
bytecode, on the right the original source.

If these were the same you wouldn't need source jars.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Re:Re: The bytecode of the class does not match the source code

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.