Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Inguva, Dushyanth" <Du...@iso.com> on 2004/12/07 21:09:35 UTC

Are MyFaces components portable?

Are myfaces components like DataScroller and Extended dataTable portable
between different JSF implementations? Can I use these components on say
IBM JSF or Sun's JSF implementation without using MyFaces?

And, is there an archive for this mailing list that I can look before
asking questions?

Re: Are MyFaces components portable?

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
another fast one ;)