Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Ravjot Brar <Ra...@improving.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/03 01:13:33 UTC

[Python] Add ClientCookieMiddleware

Hi there,

I'm a contributor for Dremio's Python Arrow Flight Client example<https://github.com/dremio-hub/arrow-flight-client-examples/tree/main>. We currently implement CookieMiddleware<https://github.com/dremio-hub/arrow-flight-client-examples/blob/main/python/dremio/middleware/cookie.py> to use Arrow Flight to connect from Python to the Dremio Flight endpoint. I plan to move this into pyarrow instead. Here is the issue I created: https://github.com/apache/arrow/issues/34016.

Thanks,

Ravjot

Ravjot Brar | Software Developer II | ravjot.brar@improving.com
Improving – It’s what we do.™

improving.com<http://improving.com/>
Software Development | Consulting Services | Training & Coaching | Outsourcing | Community