Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by jm1468 <jm...@ameritech.net> on 2008/04/03 19:33:53 UTC

I have the TRaX, can you help?

I have a CXF war file that servers up a webservice.  I have an java client
that makes calls on that webservice and sometimes we get these errors:

2008-04-02 18:43:56,393 ERROR [STDERR] Apr 2, 2008 6:43:56 PM
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet loadSpringBus
INFO: Load the bus with application context
WARNING: org.apache.cxf.transport.http.WSDLQueryHandler Exception caught
writing response: Failed to configure TRaX
2008-04-02 18:44:22,033 ERROR [STDERR] Apr 2, 2008 6:44:22 PM
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AttachmentInInterceptor handleMessage
INFO: AttachmentInInterceptor skipped in HTTP GET method
2008-04-02 18:44:22,033 ERROR [STDERR] Apr 2, 2008 6:44:22 PM
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxInInterceptor handleMessage
INFO: StaxInInterceptor skipped.
2008-04-02 18:44:22,033 ERROR [STDERR] Apr 2, 2008 6:44:22 PM
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor handleMessage
INFO: ReadHeadersInterceptor skipped in HTTP GET method
2008-04-02 18:44:22,033 ERROR [STDERR] Apr 2, 2008 6:44:22 PM
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: No such operation:
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.URIMappingInterceptor.handleMessage(URIMappingInterceptor.java:77)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:77)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletDestination.invoke(ServletDestination.java:92)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:213)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:150)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.invoke(AbstractCXFServlet.java:170)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.doGet(AbstractCXFServlet.java:152)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
	at
	at
	at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:230)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
	at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:179)
	at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:84)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
	at
	at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:157)
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:262)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:446)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
2008-04-02 18:44:22,033 ERROR [STDERR] Apr 2, 2008 6:44:22 PM
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:64)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.onMessage(AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.java:96)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:254)
[...]
Caused by: ClientAbortException:  java.net.SocketException: Software caused
connection abort: socket write error
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(OutputBuffer.java:358)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.flushBuffer(ByteChunk.java:434)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.doFlush(OutputBuffer.java:309)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.close(OutputBuffer.java:273)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteOutputStream.close(CoyoteOutputStream.java:104)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination$WrappedOutputStream.close(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:509)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
	... 29 more
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort:
socket write error
	at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:92)
	at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(InternalOutputBuffer.java:737)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.flushBuffer(ByteChunk.java:434)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.append(ByteChunk.java:349)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer$OutputStreamOutputBuffer.doWrite(InternalOutputBuffer.java:761)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.filters.ChunkedOutputFilter.doWrite(ChunkedOutputFilter.java:124)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.doWrite(InternalOutputBuffer.java:570)
	at org.apache.coyote.Response.doWrite(Response.java:560)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(OutputBuffer.java:353)
	... 36 more

Can someone please help?  I've tried cxf-2.03 - cxf-2.0.5.

Re: I have the TRaX, can you help?

Posted by jm1468 <jm...@ameritech.net>.
JBoss 4.2

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Honestly, my first thought is to hope that Thomas from JBoss, who has been
posting a lot of traffic on the dev list, might be able to help you.

Posted by jm1468 <jm...@ameritech.net>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.