Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by aswath satrasala <as...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/22 12:40:56 UTC

html tags shown in the profile-messages section

Hello,

Steps to reproduce:
* create a order in ecommerce
* order confirmation is sent as an email
* now click on the profile and go to the last messages section.

I am looking at the profiles-messages section.  In the section, when clicked
on the 'read', the flow goes into 'ecommerce/control/readmessage' ->
messagedetail.ftl.
Here, the communicationEvent object is displayed.
One of the variables ${communicationEvent.content} has HTML content.  The
content is displayed along with the HTML tags, and hence the message is not
readable.

How to get rid of the HTML tags?

-Aswath

Re: html tags shown in the profile-messages section

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Deepak, and Aswath for report,

Fixed in trunk at r936817, R9.04 at r936820

Jacques

From: "Deepak Dixit" <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I thinks this can help :