Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Peter Ertl <pe...@gmx.org> on 2010/01/07 17:40:23 UTC

Re: DiskPageStore file increasing to max size by only refreshing a HomePage

Would it be a good idea to be able to specify the pagestore limits on a per-wicket-session base?

So you could for example increase the page store limits once a user has successfully authenticated.

DoS web clients usually don't go through the mess to authenticate first. Also multiple authentications of the
same user could be easily detected. So DoS should be a little harder.

Posted by manuelbarzi <ma...@gmail.com>.
that good be great!

dos attack is very rude scenario? ok, a more realistic scenario would be -
as happens here - an app that has a very huge amount of users during only
one week per year (about 40k users connecting to this app for subscriptions
and checking some personal information). let's say 1k users just have fun
refreshing the site... would it be possible to control pagestore size based
on session and loggged-in users?