Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Miao Fan <mi...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/27 22:39:16 UTC

Question: why the manifest file contains org.apache.pdfbox in the Import-Package?

Hello,

I am upgrade my isv to use pdfbox 1.4 now. But I notice the manifest file in
the downloaded jar (pdfbox-1.4.0.jar) contains "org.apache.pdfbox" etc in
the Import-Package section. This made our build failed with the error "
[java] [eclipse.buildScript]     Unsatisfied import package
org.apache.pdfbox_0.0.0." ...

Should these be removed?

In addition, based on "http://pdfbox.apache.org/dependencies.html", those
org.bouncycastle.** plugins are optional. Why it's made as the mandatory in
that manifest file.

Thanks,
Miao