Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by 김종윤 <fo...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/25 10:51:20 UTC

[J2-2.0] Where can I change the default decoration theme from "tigris" to my own one?

When I create a new psml page, jetspeed always apply "tigris" theme by
default.

I had chaged the default settings in the following files, but it's not
working.

   - %TOMCAT_HOME%/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/conf/jetspeed.properties
   - %TOMCAT_HOME%/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/assembly/theme-engine.xml

Where can I change the default settings for decoration of both layout and
portlet?

Thanks in advance.

- Jongyun, Kim.