Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Copperfield <xw...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/27 03:04:26 UTC

build demo project error with hive

Hi, all

     When i start to build the demo project, at step 3, i occur an error.
     I use a kylin as 2.0.0 with cdh5.7
     the error you can see in the picture.
     Does anyone have some idea about it?

<http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/file/n8577/Screen_Shot_2017-07-27_11_00_32_AM.png>

Re: build demo project error with hive

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
It should be some problem in Step 1 or Step 2, where a intermediate hive
table is created. Check the logs of previous step.