Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Tobin Baker <td...@cs.washington.edu> on 2015/10/14 07:15:41 UTC

best way to add native libraries to Evaluator?

I'm trying to use a Java library (sqlite4java) that uses a JNI shared
library. I could use the new JVM options feature in 0.12 to specify
-Djava.library.path= to JVMProcess.addOption() in EvaluatorAllocatedHandler,
but I don't know the appropriate value of java.library.path for the
evaluator. I tried adding my native library to
DriverConfiguration.GLOBAL_FILES and DriverConfiguration.GLOBAL_LIBRARIES,
but that didn't seem to work. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tobin

Re: best way to add native libraries to Evaluator?

Posted by Tobin Baker <td...@cs.washington.edu>.
Thanks! That worked.

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
Hi,