Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by Rob Sanderson <az...@liverpool.ac.uk> on 2006/06/22 14:45:49 UTC

Re: configure failure with bash-3.1 - fixed in SVN, but not in any release

+1

Seconded.  We have a kludge in our install script to replace sh with
ksh, but it would be nice to be able to remove this.

Thanks!

Rob

--
Dr Robert Sanderson
Dept of Computer Science, University of Liverpool

Re: configure failure with bash-3.1 - fixed in SVN, but not in any release

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.
Jim Gallacher wrote:
> Rob Sanderson wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Seconded.  We have a kludge in our install script to replace sh with
>> ksh, but it would be nice to be able to remove this.
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> Is anyone aware of any issues fixed in trunk that still need to be
> backported to 3.2.x? I'll check my notes tonight, but as I recall there
> is nothing outstanding so we should be good to go.
>
> One tiny thing that should go in is a fix for the DbmSession file
> creation mode, but that is a 30 second job.
>
> Otherwise, I'll roll a 3.2.9 release candidate tarball tonight.

Another *strong* motivator for 3.2.9 is Apache 2.2.x support.

Max.

Re: configure failure with bash-3.1 - fixed in SVN, but not in any release

Posted by Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T <je...@dundeemt.com>.
Say the word and I can test the 3.2.x and Current branches on FreeBSD
6.1/Apache 2.2.2/Python 2.4.3

-Jeff

--
Jeff Hinrichs
Dundee Media & Technology, Inc

Re: configure failure with bash-3.1 - fixed in SVN, but not in any release

Posted by Jim Gallacher <jp...@jgassociates.ca>.