Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2004/10/13 15:08:29 UTC

Magic generated Gump descriptor for magic-xdoc-plugin needs tweak

Hi,

the "Gump project" that used to be called saxon now is saxon7, so
wherever you maintain the mapping, please adjust it and regenerate the
descriptor.

Thanks

        Stefan

Re: Magic generated Gump descriptor for magic-xdoc-plugin needs tweak

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>
>> Hi, the "Gump project" that used to be called saxon now is saxon7,
>> so wherever you maintain the mapping, please adjust it and
>> regenerate the descriptor.
>
> no, it's called saxon6 now. saxon7 already existed.

OK, I got confused, thanks for the correction.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

--
Stefano.