Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by erez avraham <er...@meetu.com> on 2002/03/03 16:24:18 UTC

Default webapp

Greetings

I'm using Suse 7.1, J2esdk 1.4 and tomcat 3.2.4

I have under lib a folder "jars", and it holds some jars. during the
initialization of tomcat.sh it's running a for loop that goes over ../lib/*
and append all the jars to the classpath.

i guess its not recursive, otherwise it would have capture all the jars
under $TOMCAT_HOME/lib/jars/*.jar
how can i force it to append them jars?

I cant move this folder.

thanks

RE: Default webapp

Posted by Brian Adams <bi...@satx.rr.com>.
my bad, I geuss it is in common not lib/common
so $CATALINA_HOME/common. is the directory that is used to load
automatically.

sorry for the confusion.

I think this is what lib/common is used for.  during startup tomcat looks in
lib/common and loads these jars into tomcats classpath for use...
I guess there is a setting somewhere that tells tomcat to look into the
lib/common directory so maybe you could extend that or you could sym link
them in the common area....
HTH

RE: Default webapp