Posted to announce@apache.org by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org> on 2013/12/01 01:39:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache jclouds 1.6.3 released

The Apache jclouds team is pleased to announce the release of jclouds
1.6.3.

This is the third Apache release of jclouds, and the first since
graduating from the incubator. Apache jclouds is a cloud agnostic
library that enables developers to access a variety of supported cloud
providers using one API.

The source archives for the release are available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/jclouds

The Maven artifacts for the release are available in Maven Central,
under the org.apache.jclouds groupId.

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12324789&styleName=Html&projectId=12314430

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://jclouds.apache.org/

The Apache jclouds Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache jclouds 1.6.3 released

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
Quick update...

Javadocs available and permalinks updated:

http://demobox.github.com/jclouds-maven-site/latest/
http://demobox.github.com/jclouds-maven-site/1.6.x/

(Incomplete) PR to update site release notes open too [1]. @gaul: I
guess you'll want to amend that one - it's a branch in the
jclouds-site.git ASF repo, so you should simply be able to check it out.

ap

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/35

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache jclouds 1.6.3 released

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
Congrats and thanks to Andrew G. for cutting his first release!!

ap

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache jclouds 1.6.3 released

Posted by Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda <no...@noorul.com>.
On Dec 1, 2013 6:10 AM, "Andrew Gaul" <ga...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Apache jclouds team is pleased to announce the release of jclouds
> 1.6.3.
>
> This is the third Apache release of jclouds, and the first since
> graduating from the incubator. Apache jclouds is a cloud agnostic
> library that enables developers to access a variety of supported cloud
> providers using one API.
>
> The source archives for the release are available here:
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/jclouds
>
> The Maven artifacts for the release are available in Maven Central,
> under the org.apache.jclouds groupId.
>
> The full change log is available here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12324789&styleName=Html&projectId=12314430

> We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
> report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
> http://jclouds.apache.org/
>
> The Apache jclouds Team

Congratulations!

Regards,