Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Izzo, Graziano" <GI...@na.atos.it> on 2000/09/04 12:29:47 UTC

"Content Type is invalid".

	Hi,
	I'm writing an application by xml - xsl - wml  transformation.
	Ultil now I have used a Nokia Tollkit browser,
	but now I would like use a ADK toolkit (Motorola).
	The same application work on Nokia toolkit
	but does not work in ADK.

	The error message is "Content Type is invalid".

	Any suggestion?

	Thanks
	Graziano

Re: "Content Type is invalid".

Posted by Mariusz Nowostawski <ma...@marni.otago.ac.nz>.
> There are at least to possibilities:
                     two

> 2. not corrent XSL style
         correct

Re: "Content Type is invalid".

Posted by Mariusz Nowostawski <ma...@marni.otago.ac.nz>.
There are at least to possibilities:
1. your processor throws an exception which is by default in HTML format
   -> view it in normal web browser.

2. not corrent XSL style got applied, and not wml output got generated.
Perhaps the new toolkit you are using (ADK toolkit (Motorola)) is for some
reasons sending a different agent id, and you are getting HTML or
otherwise formatted output.  Check in normal web browser what is generated
in case you do not use media specific formatting (for test use only one
possible formatting).

Hth
Mariusz