Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Erkki Porola <er...@kotiportti.fi> on 2022/12/05 07:58:17 UTC

WINDOWS 11

Hi, is it possible to use OpenOffice in windows 11?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Erkki Porola

Re: WINDOWS 11

Posted by Gerry Dutchie <wi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Hi Erki,

On my laptop with Windows 11, OpenOffice starts and runs fine. This does not mean that I can say that all possible functions will work. There are quite a few things I haven't tried yet... ;-)))

Have fun with OO.

Kind regards,

Gerrit

https://ipaa.nl/uitgeverij/computerboeken/4-ik-wil-met-openoffice-aan-het-werk
    On Monday, 5 December 2022 at 09:14:19 CET, Bret Busby <br...@busby.net> wrote:

 On 05/12/2022 15:58, Erkki Porola wrote:
> Hi, is it possible to use OpenOffice in windows 11?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Best regards, Erkki Porola

I think the question would be better worded "Is it possible to use
Windows 11, with Open Office?"

:)

..
Bret Busby

Linux Mint Mate 21 user

Armadale
West Australia
(UTC+0800)

Re: WINDOWS 11

Posted by Bret Busby <br...@busby.net>.

Re: WINDOWS 11

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hello Erkki,

Am 05.12.22 um 08:58 schrieb Erkki Porola:
> Hi, is it possible to use OpenOffice in windows 11?

Yes, it is.

And you can install it directly from the Microsoft Store (works also on
Windows 10):

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/apache-openoffice/XP89J5462CMGJD

Regards,

   Matthias