Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chris _ <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/04 01:54:02 UTC

question

hi all.  I am somewhat new to struts and have a question regarding the

If I wanted to specify the collection to come from an array or list
contained in a bean, how would that be accomplished?

can I just import the bean class into the jsp and then use <html:options
collection=[name of property]>?

also...if say I wanted to put this information in a utility class to make it
available to a number of different jsp's, how would I tell the tag to use
bean X instead of the FormBean associated with the page in the config file?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I have searched the archives and
found nothing.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.  It is much appreciated.

Regards,

Chris