Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Ting(Goden) Yao" <ty...@pivotal.io> on 2016/01/26 21:14:37 UTC

[Vote] HAWQ 2.0.0-beta-incubating RC4

Incubator PMC,

The Apache HAWQ (incubating) community has voted on and
approved the proposal to release Apache HAWQ 2.0.0-beta (incubating).
The voting result is available at:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-hawq-dev/201601.mbox/%3CCAB0yre=7VHcR-DYrOZxfRg159XBnE2u=jDyVMaCApgoUy5m5+Q@mail.gmail.com%3E

This is the 1st release for Apache HAWQ (incubating), version:
2.0.0-beta-incubating

*It fixes the following issues:*
Clear all IP related issues for HAWQ and this is a source code tarball only
release.
Full list of JIRAs fixed/related to the release: link
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/HAWQ+Release+2.0.0-beta-incubating>
To run check RAT, please do:

$mvn verify

​
first to get the correct RAT output.  Look inside of pom.xml to see the
classes of exceptions we're managing there for RAT.

*** Please download, review and vote  ***

*We're voting upon the source (tag):*
2.0.0-beta-incubating-RC4

*Source Files:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hawq/2.0.0-beta-incubating.
RC4

*Tag to be voted upon:*
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-hawq.git;a=commit;h=1b11926fef3a7ca445238c157571494c03276a82

*KEYS file containing PGP Keys we use to sign the release:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hawq/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes
is reached. [ ] +1 approve [ ] +0 no opinion [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason
why)

Here is my +1 (non binding)

-Goden Yao