Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it> on 2007/06/21 19:30:16 UTC

[Trinidad] jscookmenu non working on tr:tree nodes

Hi, back to the long story of Tomahawk components not working with
Trinidad: I tried to include a jscookMenu within tr:tree nodes, for the
obvious purpose of offering a drop-down choice to users (and to mimic
right-button usage of traditional GUI applications).
No way. On IE that menu appears rendered only on the root node, while on
FF it appears on all nodes, but listener/action bean methods are never
called upon item clicking (from debugger). I will investigate further
about this latter issue. Btw, that menu works well standalone.
Did anybody have any experience with this topic ?

-- Renzo