Posted to submarine-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2019/12/17 06:12:40 UTC

[DISCUSS] Enable github security notifications to all Submarine committers

Similar to INFRA-19327 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-19327>,
I would like to see if the committers are interested in seeing github
security vulnerability notification.

The Hadoop project has it enabled for all Hadoop committers already.

If people think this is a good idea, I will then go ahead and file another
INFRA jira. Otherwise, every committer can decide to enable notification
for him/herself by filing an INFRA jira too.

Thanks,
Weichiu

Re: [DISCUSS] Enable github security notifications to all Submarine committers

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
FYI, committers should be able to access the security alerts by now:
https://github.com/apache/submarine/network/alerts

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.