Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jon Camilleri <jo...@yahoo.it.INVALID> on 2019/01/02 10:19:29 UTC

bug report..?

I was unable to search for a bug I reported on theforums after attempts made to yourtwitter accountand to your forums, the issue revolving around documentation and the types of export files that LibreOffice Math allows since as you are aware a lot of other office packages offering different file type compatibilities are in circulation and I am trying to see if I am able to motivate you to allow the software to be more inter-operable with other software, hopefully without losing my earnings in the meanwhile since corporate management has a leading reputation for mismanagement in certain parts of the globe.

|  |  |

|  |
TheLayoff.com - Layoffs Discussion Board

Layoffs Discussion, News and Rumors. Ask, answer, speculate on layoffs in your company...

|  |  |

|  |
LibreOffice (@libreoffice) on Twitter

The latest Tweets from LibreOffice (@libreoffice). https://t.co/eRtpJJ5td6 Free, powerful and open source office...

|  |  |

|  |
Index page • Apache OpenOffice Community Forum

The Apache OpenOffice User Forum is an user to user help and discussion forum for exchanging information and tip...

I wonder whether the forums are processing the posts automatically or semi-automatically as I am certain I hit the button to have the post sent or published accordingly and since I did not write the software I leave it up to you to read and make suitable adjustments.
I acknowledge receipt of your communication.
J. Camilleri B.Sc IS & M (Hons)https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathancamilleri/
All rights reserved.