Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Francesco Viscomi <fv...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/15 15:05:19 UTC

where find documentation

Hi all,
i'm try to find a documentation that describe every tag inside the web.xml
file, but i wasn't able to find anything about that on

someone can help me?
thanks in advance;
Francesco
Italy

Re: where find documentation

Posted by "Terence M. Bandoian" <te...@tmbsw.com>.
On 5/15/2014 8:05 AM, Francesco Viscomi wrote:
> Hi all,
> i'm try to find a documentation that describe every tag inside the web.xml
> file, but i wasn't able to find anything about that on
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/context.html
>

> someone can help me?
> thanks in advance;
> Francesco
> Italy

Which version of Tomcat are you using?  Your link above is for 5.5. Go to:

     http://tomcat.apache.org/

for links to documentation for other versions of Tomcat.

web.xml is documented in the servlet specifications.  Links to servlet
specifications may be found on the Tomcat wiki:

     http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/Specifications

Hope that helps.

-Terence Bandoian

Re: where find documentation