Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org> on 2019/09/09 10:58:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new Airflow committer Felix Uellendall

All,

I'm pleased to announce that the Airflow PMC has voted in Felix Uellendall to be
a committer. Felix has been actively involved in the project for some time
now, contributing patches and testing the release candidates, reviewing other's PRs,
and participating in the mailing list as well as AIP discussion.
Please join in me congratulating Felix for becoming an Airflow committer.

Welcome Felix!

Cheer,

Ash
on behalf of the Airflow PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new Airflow committer Felix Uellendall

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Felix!

Posted by Felix Uellendall <fe...@pm.me.INVALID>.
Thank you very much guys.

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.
Congrats Felix, well deserved!

Cheers, Fokko

Posted by Karolina Rosół <ka...@polidea.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Tao Feng <fe...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Kevin Yang <yr...@gmail.com>.
Congrats man :D

Posted by Chao-Han Tsai <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats.

--

Chao-Han Tsai

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new Airflow committer Felix Uellendall

Posted by Philippe Gagnon <ph...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Felix