Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com> on 2014/09/25 22:53:26 UTC

grouping support in CartridgeAgent

Hi Isuru,

To add initial support for grouping in the cartridge agent I suggest to add the following:

EventListener for GroupActivated, ApplicationCreated and ApplicationRemoved event (with respective support in ExtensionHandler), WDYT ?

Thanks

Martin

Re: grouping support in CartridgeAgent

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin,

At the moment we are sending only the application id and group name to each
cluster instance as a part of the payload. As we progress, we will need to
add support for to process these events via extension handlers + add the
application id for events sent from the instance (InstanceActivated, etc.).
WDYT?

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.
Hi Martin,

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <me...@cisco.com>
wrote:

>  Rekha,
>

> I am not entirely clear what kind of action the agent should / will
> perform when receiving application information ?
>
> Once we know that we can decide which events should be handled, wdyt ? Do
> we need more input on this ?

+1. Sure..We will discuss on that and decide..

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu