Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vinod Kashyap <of...@palinfocom.net> on 2008/04/08 10:17:36 UTC

Product Pricing Problem

Hi All,

I need to setup configurable product's price on detail page of ecommerce
module.

Let me define the problem more clearly.

say, You have clicked on a configurable PC. You will be directed to the
detail page then.
Now there were several additional options below on page from where you can
select,

Say if you want to upgrade RAM, with 256MB, then you have to pay $50
if you want to upgrade RAM, with 512MB, then you have to pay $95

These prices ($50, $95) are set somewhere in back office.
I want to know from where i can set these prices.??

I hope scene is very clear now.

Waiting for your reply..

Thanks..
Ajay

Re: Product Pricing Problem

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Bilgin, Pal,

Certainly while we migrated to Nabble2 and because you sent your mails from OFBiz Nabble1 forum and not directly to the dev (or
user) ML.
We are not sure if there is not another issue wich forces David to have to moderate emails sent from Nabble2 forums. But anyway it's
not related to the issue you reported.

Jacques

From: "Bilgin Ibryam" <bi...@gmail.com>

Re: Product Pricing Problem