Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Eugene Apanasenko <ev...@gmx.net> on 2005/04/21 16:25:52 UTC

$cslink and layouts/default.vm problem (Jetspeed-1.6-dev)

Hi,

I have the same problem in 1.5. What I noticed is that the problem comes
only when you disable left navigation bar. I think it has to do with the
customization I've done, because, I'm not able to reproduce the problem
using the sample war, even with the disabled left bar.

Although your suggestion takes care of the problem, it would be good to
find out what's going wrong.

Thanks,
Eugene