Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jo...@chase.com on 2005/10/19 18:02:10 UTC

Invalid XML character

I get the following error message when I attempt to index my site using
Lucene:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Cannot parse!:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Character reference "&#65534" is an invalid
XML character.

I've looked in the logs to attempt to find out what link might include this
invalid character, but no success as it just points to a sitemap, not an
actual address.  Is there anyway I can find out where this invalid
character is?

Supposedly, this character is a reserved character in hexadecimal to give
instructions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Joshua Schairbaum