Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ndiogou Babacar <nd...@yahoo.fr> on 2015/09/22 06:35:11 UTC

Access to the web gui

Hello i rencently installed cloudstack on Centos 6.5 in virtualbox and wanted to access the web GUI via a browser on my host machine but tomcat returned an error: La ressource demandée /client n'est pas disponible. Please i need help it's urgent.

Re: Access to the web gui

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Probably there is an issue in the deployment of the webui in Tomcat.
Look into the log file (/var/log/cloudstack/management/management.log)
for the cause