Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by c <ca...@hotpop.com> on 2002/07/11 01:27:37 UTC

no PHP in W2K

 Hi guys. I can see HTML files ok, but if I add support for PHP in the
httpd.conf, I get this in the error log:

[Wed Jul 10 18:37:45 2002] [error] Cannot remove module mod_php4.c: not found in module list

I added this to httpd.conf:

LoadModule php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

I installed MySQL too. IE prompts me to save the PHP files. Apache is
installed as a service.

I followed the PHP install file, and copied the dll to system32 ....

My machine config is  Windows 2000 SP2, PIII866Mhz, 128MB, HD 30GB.
Apache Server 1.3.26, PHP 2.2.6.

Previously, 1.3.20 ran flawlessly.

 Any ideas, please?

Thank you. Bye.