Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vivek Kumar <vi...@indiqus.com.INVALID> on 2020/12/16 18:02:07 UTC

Details parameters in deployVirtualMachine API

Hello Guys,

So we have a parameters called - “Details” in deployVirtualmachine API , As per the doc it’s used to specify the custom parameters. So what would be the syntax for that ? I mean what value can we pass. i.e I m deploying the VM via cloudmonkey and I need to specify some custom parameters.

deploy virtualmachine zoneid=b7396b8c-f3fe-4763-b953-17a97b408d templateid=ca67fba0-19bd-11eb-9555-0056961200 serviceofferingid=74d84241-3a45-46db-b126-a467ae0c3f3d networkids=524397-236a-4d08-99c0-f60794c997a1 name=vivek details=????

So basically I m trying to  create  custom tags while deploying the virtual machine, However we can create tag by calling createTags api, but I am exploring if we can create custom tags while deploying VM.

Regards
Vivek Kumar

Re: Details parameters in deployVirtualMachine API

Posted by Vivek Kumar <vi...@indiqus.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Guys,

Do we have any kind of document where I can see that what all options are there which can be passed in details.

Vivek Kumar
Manager - Cloud & DevOps
IndiQus Technologies
24*7  O +91 11 4055 1411  |   M +91 7503460090
www.indiqus.com <http://indiqus.com/>

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such action. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Posted by Alireza Eskandari <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
As said "As far as i can tell from the code only min/maxIops are sent in
the details." Probably the create tags are just missing from the start VM
API.

Posted by Vivek Kumar <vi...@indiqus.com.INVALID>.
Hello Daan,

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.