Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by fred <no...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/06 14:46:39 UTC

Add jar file to web server question

How can I add a jar file to Axis and make it a web service?  Everything I've seen shows how to take a .java file and turn it into a .jws file then dropping it in the webapp directory. Is there a way to do this with a jar file?

Thanks

Re: Add jar file to web server question

Posted by easter <ea...@free.fr>.
In fact, it seems you also need to restart the web server, at leat I had
to using latest tomcat server.
When you restart it, you will see the traces saying "redploying .. to
..." as it loads all the jars it finds.

I hope I don't encounter any trouble with a class requreing a specific
order in my classpath, cos I don't think
Axis allows me to specify what order to oad them in.
Could be a problem given the 4 billion implementaitons of
org.w3c.Document out there.

Posted by Alex Dovlecel <do...@kbs.twi.tudelft.nl>.