Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2006/09/15 03:07:38 UTC

Re: problem installing plugin for web console in g 1.1

Aaron mentioned on IRC earlier today that the artifacts for Geronimo 1.1
were copied to GeronimoPlugins.com (thanks Aaron & Matt!!!) so I tried
installing the console on little-G agian.

The results were much, much better.  I was able to successfully install
the console on both little-G distributions!!!

However, there's some work that needs to be done defining dependencies
to get it so that everything works.  The JMS portlet doesn't work
because we don't have all of the dependencies included.  And the
database pool wizard works only on Jetty but not Tomcat (I haven't dug
into any of these errors yet).  Not sure if there are other items broken
if I go deeper into some of the functions .. but that's what I noticed
so far.  Just posting the results here to close this thread.

Joe