Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/19 17:07:46 UTC

[ACS44] code freeze

All,

I created 4.4-forward. Please do all checkins for here on in on this
new branch. If you have a commit for a blocking issue, please request
for it to be cherry-picked on the 4.4 branch on this list and use the
[ACS44] tag. Hugo and I will distribute the work involved for this.

kind regards,
--
Daan

Re: [ACS44] code freeze

Posted by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>.
Daan,

There are missing commits of 4.4-forward branch. My commit to 4.4 branch on
last Friday is not in 4.4-forward branch as well.

--Sheng

Re: [ACS44] code freeze

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Well, I seem to have been forking master instead of 4.4. I am amending
this while writing this mail. Feel free to cherry-pick whatever is
needed to 4.4-forward. (but update/pull/fetch/rebase first)

sorry for the inconvenience,
Daan

--
Daan

Re: [ACS44] code freeze

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.

Re: [ACS44] code freeze

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.

Re: [ACS44] code freeze

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.
Daan,

Re: [ACS44] code freeze

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Hey Daan,

Sorry...I checked in a fix to 4.4 before reading this e-mail.

I'll go ahead and cherry-pick it to 4.4-forward and then use 4.4-forward
going forward should I have any more fixes for 4.4.

Thanks,
Mike

--
*Mike Tutkowski*