Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2014/05/01 16:03:45 UTC

[Announcement] New Committer: Askhat Asanaliev

On behalf of the Apache Usergrid PMC, I would like to welcome our newest
committer to the project:

      Askhat Asanaliev

His contribution of Judo Chop to Apache Usergrid will be an integral part of
our stress testing framework and will help to ensure optimal performance
and
configuration settings are being used within the system moving forward.
Judo
Chop is a distributed performance testing framework for JUnit.

It is my honor to welcome him as a committer.

-Jake

Re: [Announcement] New Committer: Askhat Asanaliev

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Welcome Askhat!

--
Best Regards,