Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Giulia Ferretti <g....@nsr.it> on 2024/04/19 15:30:29 UTC

Task Notification Email with username empty

Hi all,

I'm using Apache Syncope 2.1.10 and I need to implement an automatic notification task whenever a resource is de-assigned from users. The event that I set to trigger the notification is the following: [PropagationTask]:[user]:[ResourceName]:[delete]:[SUCCESS]
In the template I used ${user.getUsername()} to indicate on whom the operation was performed (as I have done in other working templates of events of type [LOGIC]:[UserLogic]:[]:[create]:[SUCCESS ]), but in the email the username is empty. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help
Regards
Giulia