Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by mat <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/31 18:07:39 UTC

Monitor Multiple Processes

Hi, Guys

How do you guys normally monitor multiple processes in different JVMs and on
the different machines. For example, start and stop, CPU, memory usag, maybe
change some configurations in the run time. Thanks a lot.

Re: Monitor Multiple Processes

Posted by Mark <el...@gmail.com>.
I don't see why not.  Isn't that how JConsole works?

--
..Cheers
Mark

Posted by mat <fo...@gmail.com>.