Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Håkon Sagehaug <hs...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/21 15:30:40 UTC

Re: xml stylesheet in wsdl

Hi

2008/6/23 Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>:

> Håkon,
>

> First thing to check is whether or not you can access the stylesheet itself
> in the browser.

I can access it in a browser, using  ff 3

> ServiceMix might not be serving this type of file from the servicemix-http
> component.
>
> Secondly, if you don't see the processing instruction in the published
> WSDL, it is probably filtered out when ServiceMix generates the WSDL for the
> endpoint.  Feel free to raise a JIRA to add the possibility to keep
> processsing instructions from the original WSDL file -- it would be nice if
> you could provide us with a unit test or failing SU/SA to show the problem,
> which makes it a lot easier to test/add this.

When I go to the wsdl published by servicemix it does not contain the
reference to the stylesheet, seems to be lost somewhere on the way.
I'm using only the spring config file like this

 <cxfbc:consumer wsdl="classpath:service.wsdl"
                      endpoint="Jaspar_service"
                      service="js:Jaspar_service"
                      targetEndpoint="JasparServiceProxy"
                      targetService="js:Jaspar_service"
                      targetInterface="js:Jaspar_service"
                      busCfg="cxf-config.xml"

    </cxfbc:consumer>

And the service.wsdl is just copied from the source and no generated

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer

Re: xml stylesheet in wsdl

Posted by Håkon Sagehaug <hs...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks for the help on this one

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer

Re: xml stylesheet in wsdl

Posted by Håkon Sagehaug <hs...@gmail.com>.
hi

I've followed the action on the cxf-dev list, but since the last email about
reopening a JIRA Ive not been able to track new activity, does anyone know
how it is going if it's been added to apache-cxf?

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer

Re: xml stylesheet in wsdl

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.