Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sergio Boso <se...@bosoconsulting.it> on 2012/05/28 23:33:47 UTC

Using Jmeter with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0: wrptoken management

Hi everybody,

I'm working on testing an application based on MSFT Dynamics CRM.

Most of the operations went well, but there is a web service that fails, and says:
  WRPCTokenState=Invalid...

Digging a little deeper, I saw that on this specific WS, the token sent has a value that has never been sent by the server before:
in other words, it seems that the token is calculated by the browser.

Do you have any experience about that? any suggestion or workaround?

Thank you in advance

--

Ing. Sergio Boso

Re: Using Jmeter with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0: wrptoken management

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Google reveals that this is something that looks to be IE only (one way is
to disable the check as described here
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vstswebtest/thread/e9b193a6-7a93-4a45-9b6f-5f5e7dfbb7d0/)

The other way is to see what .NET api allows you to generate this token and
generate that from java (probably by shelling a cmd or using interop) - you
probably need to post this in a MS forum and see how to get this token
first

reggards
deepak