Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2019/01/11 22:02:06 UTC

Weird warning

Just noticed this... not sure if it's just happening during my
macOS builds or with others (will kick off CentOS7 on monday).

Any ideas:

    WARNING: mis-named or un-known %-variable in setup script at line 33453:
	Description (kab) = "\u1e6c\u1e6def til\u0263uyin tiwurmanin mi ara yewjed umucce\u1e0d amaynut n %PRODUCTNAM.";

??

Re: Weird warning

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Jim,

Am 11.01.19 um 23:02 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Just noticed this... not sure if it's just happening during my
> macOS builds or with others (will kick off CentOS7 on monday).
>
> Any ideas:
>
>     WARNING: mis-named or un-known %-variable in setup script at line 33453:
> 	Description (kab) = "\u1e6c\u1e6def til\u0263uyin tiwurmanin mi ara yewjed umucce\u1e0d amaynut n %PRODUCTNAM.";

Quick guess:

It is from the Kabyle translation and %PRODUCTNAM should be %PRODUCTNAME.

I will have a look into it...

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: Weird warning

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

> Am 11.01.19 um 23:07 schrieb Marcus:
>> Am 11.01.19 um 23:02 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
>>> Just noticed this... not sure if it's just happening during my
>>> macOS builds or with others (will kick off CentOS7 on monday).
>>>
>>> Any ideas:
>>>
>>>      WARNING: mis-named or un-known %-variable in setup script at
>>> line 33453:
>>>     Description (kab) = "\u1e6c\u1e6def til\u0263uyin tiwurmanin mi
>>> ara yewjed umucce\u1e0d amaynut n %PRODUCTNAM.";
>>>
>>> ??
>>
>> for me "%PRODUCTNAM" is clearly mis-named. Very likely it should be
>> "%PRODUCTNAME". ;-)
>
> It was corrected 5 weeks ago:
>
> https://translate.apache.org/kab/aoo40/translate/scp2/source/onlineupdate.po#unit=27901670
>
> Obviously it hasn't found the way back into the SDF file yet...

Yes and I did the integration of an *.sdf file at 18.12.2018

I will do a next upload before building the beta-release. therefore I
need an inforamtion one or two weeks before,esp. if the gsicheck failed.

At this time it isn't possible to do the things automatically. I'm
waiting for anupdate auf the translation-toolkit at the pootle server.

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: Weird warning

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Jim,

Am 14.01.19 um 14:54 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> How does one update the SDF file? What's the process?

It is a centralized export from our Pootle server. See Mechtilde's mail,
she is documenting the process at the moment...

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: Weird warning

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Sorry... I'm not seeing in this thread any pointers to how to update it...
I see a link to the translate.a.o URL,  and something about 'next upload'
and 'gsicheck' and how it isn't possible to 'do the things automatically'
but nothing that indicates how someone does the process.

This looks like what we have:

    https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_from_4.2

Re: Weird warning

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.