Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Houman Moshtagh <de...@yahoo.de> on 2002/09/26 00:04:39 UTC

MessageElement[] --> DOMDocument

Hello all,

I pass a simple XML Message with 2 Nodes to my client.  Everything runs
fine (regarding to TCPMON)

I would like to convert the SOAP-BODY which seems to be in
MessageElement[] to a DOM-Document. Is this possible?

Or maybe another case, I see these two Elements in MessageElement[].
That's why I think the two nodes are already deserialized.  But how can
I put them from there in common DOM Elements?

I m still a novice, some code would be a better hint. :)

Thanks
Houman

M�chten Sie mit einem Gru� antworten? http://grusskarten.yahoo.de