Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/17 22:16:03 UTC

Re: Encouraging more volunteers aspirant

http://forrest.apache.org/committed.html is as well a good source.

>> Further down that page:
>>
>>   General documentation
>>
>>   These instructions only work if you have an active account in our
>>   Daisy CMS and got the doc editor role assigned. If you haven't, create
>>   your account at http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/registration and
>>   ask at dev[_at_]cocoon.apache.org for editing rights.
>>
>> The link returns 404.
>>
>> Still further down, there is a link to Cocoon Site Overview.  That link also returns 404.
> Daisy is not used anymore for managing the website(s),  but some
> references are still around: thanks for reporting, I am going to remove
> such elements.
>
> We currently manage the website(s) via the maven site plugin (site
> sources are at [1] [2]): the major drawback is that you need to be
> committer to contribute documentation; the advantage is that you can
> always open an issue on JIRA [3] [4] and attach a patch :-)

Well the above is not 100% true we use as well a wiki where comitter
aspirant usually start.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/

Re: Encouraging more volunteers aspirant

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
FYI,
I've just fixed COCOON-2329 [5] and updated

http://cocoon.apache.org/1273_1_1.html

and

http://cocoon.apache.org/1256_1_1.html

Now it's time to start contributing: code for coders, doc for others :-)

Regards.

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/