Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by pa...@ubs.com on 2004/04/22 11:36:52 UTC

Important problem with font and directory....

Hi @all

I have some problems with my embeded Fonts - it means, fop dosen't found
my font-xml- and font-ttf-file...

So the error-message looks like

Using org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[INFO] setting up fonts
[INFO] [1]
[ERROR] unknown font Frutltit,italic,bold so defaulted font to any
[ERROR] unknown font Frutltit,italic,bold so defaulted font to any
[ERROR] defaulted font to any,normal,normal

How is it possible to display, where (full path) fop is looking for the
setting-files? (ex. FRUTLTIT.xml and Frutltit.ttf) ?

Thanks a lot for help

Regards
Patrick

Re: Important problem with font and directory....

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
patrick-peter.mannhart@ubs.com wrote:

> Hi @all
>
> I have some problems with my embeded Fonts - it means, fop dosen't found
> my font-xml- and font-ttf-file...
>
> So the error-message looks like
>
> Using org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl as SAX2 Parser
> [INFO] building formatting object tree
> [INFO] setting up fonts
> [INFO] [1]
> [ERROR] unknown font Frutltit,italic,bold so defaulted font to any
> [ERROR] unknown font Frutltit,italic,bold so defaulted font to any
> [ERROR] defaulted font to any,normal,normal
>
> How is it possible to display, where (full path) fop is looking for the
> setting-files? (ex. FRUTLTIT.xml and Frutltit.ttf) ?

These messages do not mean FOP cant find the metrics files, it means it cant
find a font-triplet like:

in your userconfig.xml file. If you are running FOP from command line make
sure you have specified a user config file using:

-c <userconfig.xml>

Chris